“Federation77” released on Steam
MiroWin, developer of “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” and “Boiling Steel” released new VR arena-shooter “Federation77” in early access, available for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive owners.
“Federation77” is a dynamic VR first-person shooter in attraction format, set in a setting where the era of Perestroika, criminal gangs and other attributes of the dashing 90s in the post-Soviet space are mixed with the aesthetic of cyberpunk 2077 year.
The main hero, who lives in a sleeping area of the city of M, goes out to meet his “favorite” neighbors. The morality of the people here has fallen and now a simple trip to get some bread is a hell of an adventure.
This whole city is a goddamn ghetto…
And you are a cyber-psychic in this city whose program has malfunctioned because of the “Taras-Kulish” critical error, which encourages you to kill. It’s time to clean the streets of filth.
What awaits in the game:
- Ultra-violence on enemies is the only way to the top of the rankings.
- Doping — various stimulants help to survive in an anarchy world and give it new colors.
- Different factions of enemies, specific to the region, with their own characteristics: drunks, cyberpunks, riot police (OMON), sheep as suicide bombers (shahids), Matryoshka doll and others.
- Adrenaline-fueled firefights with the need for constant motion will complement your fitness training program.
- Several game modes provide a unique experience.
- A variety of arsenal with different types of weapon behavior.
The game was originally known by its working title “RU77”, but due to the war in Ukraine, it was renamed to “Federation77”.
About MiroWin Studio.
Founded in 2017, MiroWin is a developer and publisher of video games for PC, VR and consoles. The studio’s portfolio includes “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” western-shooter, “Boiling Steel” story-based sci-fi VR shooter, “TinShift” PC multiplayer arena-shooter.
MiroWin is an official partner of Oculus, HTC, Playstation, Pico, Nolo and Huawei.
On November 3, 2022 release of the “Desperate: Vladivostok,” a joint VR project with the US publisher PM Studios is planned on Steam and Meta Quest.